Kathleen Fox, DVM
Dr. Kathleen Fox was born and raised in Quebec City. She received her doctorate in veterinary medicine from the University of Montreal in 1995. She also has a bachelor’s degree in physical activity and a minor in psychology. After graduation, she pursued post-graduate studies and did a 13-month internship at VCA South Shore Animal Hospital.
Dr. Fox went into private practice for one year prior to joining Dedham Veterinary Associates in September 1997, and joined Buzzards Bay Veterinary Associates in April 2007.
- DVM, University of Montreal, 1995
- Bachelor’s degree in physical activity and a minor in psychology, 1991
- Internal Medicine
- Veterinary nutrition
- Senior Care
- Musculoskeletal system—With over 17 years of experience working side by side with board-certified surgeons
- Dentistry—Practicing dental techniques including dental X-ray, surgical flap extractions, and preventive care
Dana Anholzer, DVM
Meet Dr. Anholzer! She received her Bachelor’s Degree in Animal and Veterinary Science from Clemson University in 2009 and went on to complete her Doctorate in Veterinary Medicine from Ross University in 2013. Following graduation, Dr. Anholzer worked at a small animal practice on the South Shore of Massachusetts. When she’s not working, Dr. Anholzer enjoys traveling, video games, camping, and spending time with her cat, Piper, and her dog, Ramona.
- DVM, Ross University School of Veterinary Medicine, 2013
- Bachelor’s Degree in Animal & Veterinary Sciences, Minor in Business, Clemson University
Areas of Special Interest:
- Surgery – Efficient soft tissue surgeon with experience including but not limited to; spays & neuters, mass removals, cystotomies
- Dentistry – Skilled in
digitaldental x-ray, surgical flap extractions, oral mass removals, and preventative dental care
- Preventative Care – From puppies & kittens to senior pets and everything in between, with focus on the human/animal bond and individualized care
CVTKellie is a Certified Veterinary Technician who joined our team in April 2015. She graduated from Mt. Ida College with an Associates Degree in Veterinary Technology in 2014 while working at a veterinary practice in Dartmouth for the past three years. She has an Akita named Drift, A Shiba Inu named Nala and 5 cats (Mrs. Norris, Stu, Hagrid, Chance and Mrtyle). Her hobbies include freshwater fishing, walking through the woods, breeding ball pythons and tending to her salt water aquarium.
Melissa is a technician assistant who has been with the BBVA team since 2017. She comes to us with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Conservation Biology and Ecology from Boston University and while she earning her degree, she worked with Capuchin monkeys who were being trained as service animals. Melissa is especially interested in small animal and exotics medicine. When she’s not working, she loves spending time with her family and friends, bird watching, and trying new foods! At home, she has two cats: George and Moe, and two guinea pigs: Dunks and Pats.