Buzzards Bay Veterinary Associates offers various surgical services, including most dental services, spaying, neutering, cherry eye repair, soft palate, and nares.
As a comprehensive facility, we strive to make the latest in veterinary diagnostics and therapeutics available to our clients. We provide patient comfort, care, and security through our fully equipped hospital, and our staff is fully trained to assist our veterinarians in recognizing problems quickly and accurately.
Our facility offers:
- A state-of-the-art surgical suite and diagnostic facilities with our trained and certified veterinary technicians to monitor your pet’s needs during all procedures.
- ISO unit (pet isolation ward)
- A well-equipped laboratory that enables us to perform testing quickly and accurately, providing you with timely results for your pet.
- Complete dental care for teeth cleaning and extractions, which our dental technicians and doctors oversee.
- Surgical laser is available for surgical procedures.
Surgical procedures we offer:
- Feline and canine spay and neuters
- Dental procedures including extractions
- Growth and mass removals
- Wound or laceration repair