The Buzzards Bay Veterinary Associates team is committed to providing your pocket pet with the best healthcare possible at every life stage. We understand and know that these special pets have specialized needs. In addition to standard comprehensive wellness and preventative care, we offer diagnostic services.
Our practice sees pocket pets such as ferrets, guinea pigs, hamsters, gerbils, chinchillas, and rabbits. For all non-preventative, overnight, or specialty care, referrals for facilities who provide more extensive care can be provided.
Services We Provide
- Nail Trimming (small mammals)
- Vaccinations for ferrets (state mandated)
- Physical exams for wellness and illness
- Rabbit Neuters (not every pet is a candidate for these procedures. During your pet’s preventative care exam, all home-life and behavior concerns will be addressed.)
- Dental Procedures and Surgery