We are looking for a talented, passionate Associate Veterinarian to join our growing practice. In addition to performing complete and thorough physical exams and giving detailed and thorough preventive care recommendations, must have surgery experience and be able to perform the following procedures: lump removals, skin biopsies, dental extractions, umbilical hernia repair, esophagostomy tube placement, spaying and neutering, tear and ear duct flushings, and other surgeries/procedures as needed.
- Must possess the knowledge and understanding to direct and supervise anesthesia and sedation as needed.
- Coordinate and implement treatment plans with detailed explanations to the client and in medical records. Follow through with patients as needed.
- Manage emergency situations that arise in general practice and assess, stabilize and determine if a referral is appropriate or patient can be managed in-house and can perform and direct CPR efforts.
- Provide estimates for all procedures and ensure that charges are communicated and entered properly.
- Take an active role in training and teaching of team members on the floor.
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please detail why you feel you are a fit for our open position and include examples that demonstrate how you provide exceptional service to clients and are a caring and talented Associate Veterinarian. Come join our growing team!